Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fresh Food Frenzy

Art Credit is here


When people ask me about fresh and organic food, I immediately think of Whole Foods Market. Whole Foods is a grocery store and a food court all in one. They have all organic products and the food brands they sell aren’t the big food brand labels you see at HEB. They also have this get it yourself method where there are many different food places that you ca grab a plate and put as much food as you want. You then walk up to the checkout line and they weigh your food and give you a price. They even have a whole row dedicated to fancy water and other beverages. The first Whole Foods started in Austin, but now they are in cities like New York.The only problem I have with whole foods is that the food is pretty expensive compared to other grocery stores, and also it is downtown, so my mom does not like my sister and I driving there for dinner. Nonetheless Whole Foods is the nicest grocery store I have ever been to, and also one of my favorite places to have whatever I’m craving, from pizza to chicken and soup. For more information, click here.
                                                                      -Mr.Owl

1 comment: