Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sorry, They're Awesome



art credit here

Magnolia is my favorite breakfast place in Austin. From pancakes to omelets, it is a great place to go with your friends for an early breakfast or late brunch. They are always open, for teens that stay up all night doing homework and what not to get an early and cheap breakfast. I like to get a plain bagel with cream cheese, potato slices, and a fruit cup, but really I could eat anything the waiters hand me. I also enjoy the funky keep Austin weird atmosphere they have, from the colorful artwork to the tie-dye taradactle wearing sneakers. Next store to Magnolia’s is a store called Prima Dora, where you can look at cute merchandise while you wait for a free table. I personally think it is best to go to Magnolia on Saturday morning with your friends and family. It’s a great place for kids too because they have coloring books that I enjoyed when I was younger. Magnolia is only in Austin, and there are only two of them. For more information, directions, and menus, click here.
                                    -Mr.Owl

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great place (for food and the whole atmosphere)! Anything from here is on "the list" :)
    --Clara A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that place. My sister used to work there, and I'd get free pancakes. Really yummy filling food. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to go there all the time when I worked the night shift at the Statesman. Nothing like their blueberry pancakes or California omelet at 1 a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to love this place, but their prices have gone up and the quality has gone down. I just can't go back.

    ReplyDelete