Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Readers,

I'm leaving you.  It's not you, it's me. I was recently diagnosed with laziness.  I don't feel like putting all that effort into keeping this relationship going when I know it will eventually end with a few broken hearts. That's why I've decided to cut it off now.  I'm sorry, but I have to do this.  The reason why I'm leaving you is because... I like you too much. You’re bad for my health and I don't know how much I can take.  Although you are sad, think of the positive.  We can finally both move on and you can find a new blog who you deserve more. And plus, I'm just not feeling it anymore.  I hope you understand, and don't judge me for not saying goodbye in person.  Don't make this harder than it has to be, please.  Just go!  Don’t look at me with those eyes!  Don’t you know I’m doing this for you?  *tear*  Farewell and maybe we will cross paths again someday.
                                                                                                                                Sincerely, Mr.Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment