Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Farewell!

Frito Bandito is officially making her exit from the blogging world. It has been fun while it has lasted, but it is time for me to resign. I hope that my dining advice has aided at least someone out there. I will always hold onto my passion of food even though I will no longer be able to share my guidance. On the other hand, this semester in EZine, I have really learned many new concepts and ideas about design and writing. I am a stronger writer now and I have more knowledge of using software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, while creating an original magazine. I feel like my time has been appropriately used efficiently and I am very proud of our finished product! If you would like to own your very own copy of our one and only student magazine, you can visit MagCloud to become a proud new owner of AustinCuisine magazine!

Signing off,
Frito Bandito

No comments:

Post a Comment