Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Food Fullosophy

Art credit is here
The first thing I think of when someone says good Mexican food that is close by, I think of Chuy’s. The Chuy’s atmosphere is like walking into a San Antonio Mexican restaurant, with pink palm tree poles and art for sale on the walls. They also have a bar, and a queso/salsa bar.  The salsa bar is made fresh every hour of the day and the tortillas are hand made.  I am not a big fan of Mexican food, but Chuy’s is one of my favorite restaurants to go to.  I like to get a number of dishes at chuy’s like crispy tacos and fajitas.  The only thing I do not like about Chuy’s is their queso because they put meat in it and it is runny and cold sometimes.  That is more of a personal opinion, though because my family seems to enjoy the queso.  Chuy’s started in Austin, but now it is all over the country.  I also enjoy their merchandise with the cool fish with sunglasses and plan to get one soon. For more information, aka the menu, directions, or merchandise, click here
                                                                                                      -Mr.Owl

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! I'm not a huge Mexican fan but this definitely sounds good. I wish I had some crispy tacos or fajitas now . . .
    -- Clara A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! And I looove Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete