Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Photo courtesy of flickr.

Tis the season to pull out those fuzzy socks and grab a nice book and curl up by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa! Hot cocoa is one of my favorite winter time treats! When it comes to hot cocoa for me, I go all out! It is the best homework treat and warms me up in a jiffy! Although, I strongly dislike the instant hot cocoas that you can make in a minute. To me, they taste weak and do not have the full effect of what hot cocoa really should be. Because of this, I am always on the look out for a new hot cocoa recipe to try out! I also love spicy tastes and I can never find anything spicy enough! I recently found a hot cocoa recipe though that calls for cayenne pepper! I am super excited to try out out! Even though it calls for instant hot cocoa mix too, I'm still happy to test it out! The chocolate and pepper fusion flavor is sure to be tastey! Here is the recipe so you can try it out too and enjoy it just as much as I will!

1 cup of milk
3 tablespoons of instant hot cocoa mix
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 pinch of cayenne pepper

1. Mix the hot chocolate mix, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper together in a mug. 2. Pour the milk into a glass measuring cup; heat in microwave on high until it begins to boil, about 2 minutes. 3. Slowly pour the milk into the mug, stirring with a small whisk as you pour. 4. Enjoy immediately! Here is the link to the source.

-Frito Bandito

No comments:

Post a Comment